Sunday, March 22, 2009
I tried to open the gate
Soooo, Chase and Delainey went to play outside this afternoon. A few minutes after they went out, the front door opened, and in they came carrying a long object. I was thoroughly confused as they came in since there was a shadow behind them. It looked like a long box that you would put posters in or something. Chase then says, "Dad, I was trying to open the gate, and this just came off!" I laughed, which made Chase cry (he's not feeling well today so he's crying hard over EVERYTHING!!). We had to console him and tell him how cute it was that he brought the actual piece of the fence in with him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is absolutely cute above all cuteness. The poor child. Such fear in his face. I hope you are writing a history of his misses and near misses.
Post a Comment