Sunday, March 08, 2009

I hope it's Strep Throat

Before you think I'm absolutely CRAZY (probably a forgone conclusion) remember that with something like Strep you get antibiotics and then you start feeling better fairly quickly.

Background...

Friday I went to the gym, hit the treadmill for 30 minutes and lifted some weights. Friday night I took the three youngest kids up to the stake center to play women's hoops. It was a great night for ball. I ran most of the time, except for the occasional fast break when the "younger" ladies had it under control. Felt really good. Made a few good shots, missed a few good shots, and made some good passes. AND since the men's teams weren't there on time we got to play a bit longer.

I then took the kids to Steak 'n Shake for fries and shakes-does it get much better?

Then, after the kids were tucked into bed-WHAMMOOOO!! Enter Mack truck. Long night, felt fevery, sore throat on the right side, up and down through the night. Aches and pains, sweaty at some moments, cold later. It's now Sunday and I can honestly say that I feel pretty much the same. Braden stayed home from church with me today with a sore throat as well.

If I go to the doctor tomorrow and they say "Sorry, it's just the flu and you have to endure..." I might just cry....

3 comments:

amy stansel said...

poor thing!! I hope you get feeling better soon. coming from a girl who has had plenty of strep throat in her life I totally feel for you and hope you are on an antibiotic soon!!! oh and church ball? What's that?!??! Ha!

Krissy said...

Oh, Honor... I'm sorry. I hope you feel better. It does sound like Strep, though...

Sally said...

Glad you had such a great Saturday. So sorry about the aches and pains of the present. Best of luck. Praying for you.