Can you hear Taps playing??? It's playing an ode to the death of my bracket...
You gotta hate it when you go down in round 2. I picked Maryland to go all the way. Yeah, they were a 10 seed and historically that's not a successful number, but hey, Gonzaga was THE Cinderella team one year. I really though Maryland had a little magic going this year. Oh well, I'm still at 8 of 16 for the sweet 16 and still have the possiblility of going 50/50 in the final four.
Let the games play on...I need to go get a tissue.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
maryland??????
Sorry to hear about the trouble. I think Taps may be appropriate. While I still have 14 of 16, I picked Wake Forest into the final 4...good luck with the rest!
Would love to say that I have some idea of what you are talking about but I haven't got a clue! I am assuming some sport but you lost me at "bracket." Nonetheless, I did gather things weren't exactly going your way with it, so hope things ummmm....speed up, catch up, maybe tie up, Oh, I don't know! Just go team! LOL :)
'Tis the season to hear of brackets.
Condolences to every one. Has anyone really come out on top in the past ten years?
Hello Honor!
WOW! Well we are in the Cleveland area of OH......time flies when you're having fun!! I can't believe how your kids have grown! Are you on FB? Our lives have changed dramatically, I'd love to share! Email me sometime!! laetitiaagnew@gmail.com
((hugs))
Post a Comment