Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Of Baskets and Hunting

A little fun Saturday morning after the EB dropped by...

The pre-basket corral



Following the jelly bean trail left by the EB





Andrew counting his green "grass"-a great idea from Matt's mom



Chase with green peep bunnies



Braden with a petco gift card for a new beta fish

2 comments:

Sally said...

So I just enlarged the pics in this post and: is M really still asleep? What is going on with C's hair? What is A going to do with all his money? He ought to be earning interest on it if he still has what I think he has. I love to see B excited and D is just darling. And are you down there breathing?

Jared said...

If you look closely at the first picture in this post, you will see that DeLainey posed in a way that is very familiar to me. This was the pose that Matt made every morning while he was "praying" before seminary. (Just looking at her brought back many memories of waking Matt up three or four times every morning from his "prayers.")