Hey we did that too! I think you're right, Violet looks a lot like Sawyer. I didn't notice until a few weeks ago when she started to not look so much like "baby" and a little more like herself. I got your message from last week. Sorry I didn't call back. I'll give it a try today or tomorrow.....We got a new game--Qwirkle. It's fun for everyone. You should check it out. It's a Mensa Award Winner. It's sort of a combination of Upwords or Scrabble and Set. We've played it a few times and enjoyed ourselves.
7 comments:
So Clever!
Hey we did that too! I think you're right, Violet looks a lot like Sawyer. I didn't notice until a few weeks ago when she started to not look so much like "baby" and a little more like herself. I got your message from last week. Sorry I didn't call back. I'll give it a try today or tomorrow.....We got a new game--Qwirkle. It's fun for everyone. You should check it out. It's a Mensa Award Winner. It's sort of a combination of Upwords or Scrabble and Set. We've played it a few times and enjoyed ourselves.
the floor looks reminiscent of Evan spreading out all of his (100s) of baseball cards on a floor - a thing of beauty.
Smarter than I was! Nicole kept asking for help with her packet from the internet.
Wow! That is a lot of lego!
We need to get some Legos...
"conference is a wonderful place to learn gospel lessons
1) how to be reverent even with lego
2) to hear the good word"
grandpa on viewing the lego conference
and he loved the shiner below as well
Post a Comment