Sorry for second post--but, truth be known, for some reason this picture did not come out well on my computer. I could hardly make out the green. I viewed it today on my parents' computer and, WOW!, what a totally awesome picture. I love the dress and ties. And so grand of the kids.
6 comments:
The young ones aren't quite as young looking as they have been in the past. Love the dress and ties. They are all so handsome.
I love the ties and matching dress!
I love the matchy-matchy! You are so talented.
Honor, have you been sewing? They look nice (trying not to say cute for Andrew's sake).
i love the spring green
Sorry for second post--but, truth be known, for some reason this picture did not come out well on my computer. I could hardly make out the green. I viewed it today on my parents' computer and, WOW!, what a totally awesome picture. I love the dress and ties. And so grand of the kids.
Post a Comment