Friday, November 09, 2007

Trick or Treat

For the first time ever, our whole family dressed a la theme. However, due to the rush of the day I failed to get a full family photo. It all started with Chase as a Knight, Delainey as a princess, and Braden as a dragon. Andrew added on as a serf, with Matt being a king, and me being a socerer (read Sorcerer's apprentice hat)! It was fun!


If you take a close look, you'll see that Delainey is actually "screaming" as Braden "attacks" her while Chase defends!!


Chase and Delainey went to trick or treat at Matt's office.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Cute cute picutres. Cute, cute children. Grandma

Oliver said...

I love how Delainey expresses emotions when it is meant to be dramatic. From her pictured scream to her playing dead, I'm always entertained.

ctarbet said...

Okay, I'm supposed to be just catching up on all the old Christensen clan, and not really supposed to comment, but had to, this was too weird...
My oldest son was a knight for Halloween (same set), my younger son was a dragon, and my daughter was the princess! Too weird. And we ALWAYS dress in theme. :)
-- Courtney

Jared said...

Great Halloween pictures. I think I should post some before it is too late.