Friday, November 09, 2007

The "not so" new house

So, after a month with no internet, the business of unpacking, and not being able to log on to blogger I can now post some pictures of the new house!!

Here goes:




3 comments:

Sally said...

Love the house. Need to show everyone the yard. What a wonderful place to visit. Thanks for our great one. Love, Sally

The Michiganders said...

It looks like you live in the most beautiful forest! How fun for your kids--they look so cute ny the way! I love the family costume theme! We miss you guys here in Michigan.

Jen said...

yeah!!!! I'm so happy to see everything. We feel so out of the loop and we are (living on the other side of the country). I wish we could see you and your house in person...but that will come. It's fun to see your pictures. Love you lots! Jen