Delainey got a nice introduction at Medieval camp at the Orlando
History Center this summer where they learned lots and had a great time
(so did I cause I was home all day alone!) We will be doing lots of activities
and making lots of fun things and this was the first project-medieval
shoes for Chase and a wig with braids for Delainey!
In process
Final product which he wore for, oh, three seconds...
First incarnation of headdress
Second incarnation of headdress which she wore around the house for two days-so far!
(why that last caption keeps being a different color and underlined
I don't know, but I can't make it go away!)
2 comments:
very medieval looking
come escape the hurricane!!!
come now
Couldn't help but smile at Delainey's picture. I ought to dig up Jared, Oliver, and Sara's medivaly pictures from grade school and high school.Oh,how I wish I had the time.
Post a Comment