Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day part one

Over the Memorial Day weekend, we went up to Charleston with my parents to visit with my brother Neal, and his wife Jill. On Saturday we walked around Charleston and thanks to Neal's friend Tony, took a carriage tour.

This is in front of the Heyward-Washington House-one of the "George Washington slept here" kind of sites:


Cute Delainey pose:



The exchange building


The powder magazine

Andrew with one his favorite things-a gun




Braden has mono and did an exceptionally fabulous job of keeping up with all of the walking and touring, however, at this point, he was DONE! Disclaimer: this is a terrifically sad looking picture

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry about Braden's Mono. I loved his face in front of the Heyward-Washington House. I clicked on it to make it big and Braden made me laugh.
Looks like a fun time. We can't wait to see you all! It is going to be fun!

Jared said...

Good for Braden for taking one for the team. Never fun to be the sick person in the middle of a family trip.