Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The joy of Sunday Movies!!
So, since the beginning of our child rearing life we have had a rule about Sunday movies. The usual-10 commandments type, scripture videos, and movies with "real people and songs" (musicals) A week or so ago, Braden, joined quickly by Chase and Delainey, could be heard singing "matchmaker, matchmaker..." Just tonight as he got ready for scouts, he was belting (and he really can belt, and sometimes on key!) "If I were a rich man..." I love it when my children are affected by their exposure to the classics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! I haven't seen that movie in a while, but I still like to sing that song.
Great songs to be singing, Braden! Keep it up. The fine tuning will happen. Grandma
funny thing we jsut re-watched that movie as well, it was on cable and we all jumped on the coach to sing along
Honor, I'm mailing out Christmas cards and I can't find your address or email address...
I remember watching The Sound of Music on Sundays as a child. And Pippi Longstocking.
Post a Comment