I had ward council meeting before church on Christmas Sunday. As I was getting everything ready to leave I felt my inner Southern woman coming on in full form. I turned to Matt and said "You know, it's a great tribute to my faith that I'm actually going to this meeting this morning." He looked puzzled and I explained, "Because I'm leaving you at home to get the kids ready on Christmas Sunday!" He did a fabulous job and even got some pictures in!
In their Christmas finery (all the boys, including Matt and my dad) had matching ties and Delainey picked out her dress. (and oh, the height discrepencies...)

More true to life:
3 comments:
wow - very varied heights! funny
Lainey's dress is gorgeous and Braden rock the funny faces. I love how Andrew is starting to a look a little too cool for it all in the last picture.
Thank you so very much for all these post, Honor. I really feel like I have enjoyed a small part of your festivities. Yeah! for the white shirts and ties for church. Sally
Post a Comment