We've moved a lot. People have moved more, but we've moved a lot. We have met some of the most amazing people and have such wonderful friends. I've been spending probably too much time browsing through blogs lately. (it's great how you can link from one to another and find all kinds of friends) As I have I must admit that it breaks my heart a bit. It's a privilege to know all our friends, but so amazingly sad that we can't see them anymore except on blogs.
So as you all "drive by" know that I miss you all terribly and love that I know you all at the same time!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Right back at ya! Miss you guys too. Seriously can not believe how old Andrew looks. Where has the time gone.
We miss you all too!!!
It's true that these blogs (and facebook, etc.) are a cheap, tin reproduction of real time spent with friends. However, I'm so glad for such small imitations! Without them who knows when or how or IF we would ever be able to find each other and keep up any sort of connection.
We've moved a lot, too, and apparently we're not done. Q has a sabbatical year off next fall and we'll likely be moving for that school year then coming back. I hate moving with a passion, but occasionally it must be done. I look at my circle of friends now and it is so much wider and richer then it would have been otherwise, so there are a few redeeming aspects.
Post a Comment