Thursday, November 03, 2011

Sweet Sixteen!

Happy birthday to Andrew!! He's a great young man
and we're happy to have him in our family! The
pictures aren't great, but it's something to commemorate
the day!



5 comments:

Sally said...

Awesome picture of Andrew. Such a great young man. You have all done well.

beezbond said...

Happy bday Andrew

The Michiganders said...

How did our babies get so old? I SOOOOO miss those days of hanging out with our babies at Wymount. I remember hot fudge cake and waiting for my laundry at your house....mine was such a long wlak away!

Meg's sweet sixteen was today. I will blog about it soon! Can't believe Andrew looks that old!

Linda Christensen said...

Way to go Andrew and Mom and Dad. I know those Eagles involve support from everyone. We are proud of you.

Linda Christensen said...

Congratulations on the Eagle. We are proud of you and the Mom and Dad of the family. We know it takes everyone to make it happen.