Thanks to my friend Amy Alexander who posted a link to this incredible mom who does the most AMAZING things with her daughter's hair, Delainey had two fun hairstyles this Valentine's Day!
Sunday's Do:

Her Valentine's Day party at school is this morning and this is what we were able to do:

If only she had as much hair as the daughter in the blog....
4 comments:
Ok, so this is so funny, I did Mattie's hair the same for school today, but I decided to do only one large heart. The funny part is I was sitting behind the Alexander's on Sunday at their ward conference and that is how I learned the hairdo! Her little girl's hair was like that and I thought it was so cute. So Mattie and Delainey had the same hair today, although I think Delainey's looked cuter!
I did the girls' with twists as well. Makes me wish their hair were longer. Delainey's looks great!!!
Too Cute!
i love it
if only we had some one trained in hair arts
Post a Comment