Sunday, November 29, 2009
The relativity of cold
So, I must begin this post with a disclaimer...I have lived in Indiana, I have lived in Michigan, I have visited Minnesota many times in the winter, and I know what true cold is. Having said that, it has been relatively cold in Florida lately. I very much enjoy that as it makes it feel like, oh I don't know, November. However, I noticed an oddity last night while I was out with Matt. When going into a store on a cold day in the aforementioned states, the building is warm. In Florida, the air conditioning is still on....not quite the refreshing blast of warm air one would expect on a chilly (I won't actually use the word "cold") evening. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would be strange. I really enjoy the opposite more: leaving the warm to face the blast of cold. So very refreshing.
Post a Comment