Getting a successful family picture with 24 people is tricky, but add the heat and humidity of Florida in August and it's downright miraculous!! Jessica Engleke was able to catch quite a few amazing pictures!!
Parents, kids, and spouses

Add the grandkids...

All of the attending grandkids
6 comments:
I am very anxious to see all of the pictures. Thanks so much for posting.
Why is Tara-Tara-Tara the only one smiling?
I'd love to use some of the pictures on my website and blog...then everyone could see more! Just want to get the ok from everyone before I post pictures of their kiddos.
I had a lot of fun with these pictures. Hope you like them as much as I do!
The pictures look great! I love your hair Honor. Now I definitely want to come visit!
I love Sally with the girls in front-so cute.
how totally grand
Looks like such a fun family reunion!
Post a Comment