I've just been thinking about the some of the small things that make my day..thought I'd share a few:
1)Quiet days with no major agenda items-very few and far between
2)Children sleeping in their own beds all night-again few and far between
3)Friends that can come and just hang out
4)Phone calls from friends in other places
5)Comments on my blog
6)Bike rides
7)Songs my family enjoys jamming out to at full volume-preferably while we're working together
8)Nights out with my husband
9)A happy teenager and conversations that help discover what he's becoming
10)Sunshine
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Here's a comment on your blog to make you smile!!! Thanks for the list of favorites!!
Great list. Wouldn't it be nice to have more of all of them, but how thankful we are for just a bit of each? Love, Sally
Good list of favorite things. Maybe I'll give you a double-shot and call you at the end of the week??
I thought it would be B- boys number 10 b-day
LOL! I love it. Actually you are on my list of people to call when Mom leaves and I have my preschool mornings and don't really want to take the twins out anywhere.
Should I brag that I've had two quiet nights in a row? Maybe not, it'll jinx tonight.
I honestly thought I was the only one whose child still slept with them. Though I have to admit my guilt in the fact that I prefer it that way...I know...I know...but let's not judge. :) LOL So, I am glad I found your blog! I'm gonna add you to my buddies!
That's a good list. Ok, and so that's crazy that Lindsay is Matt's cousin. I'll chat with you more on Wed. It is a small world!
Great list! I'm so happy to have gotten to know you (game nights are so fun)!
PS - adding you to my blog friend list! :)
Your awesome! I miss coming over to sit and hang.
But no whisker's on kittens?
(I mean I did not expect warm woolen mittens from the Floridians....)
Post a Comment